keep update with us on facebook!

Monday, May 11, 2009

...hopefully...

Assalamualaikum....
today everything was ok....
woke up early...and i think today i fulfill my free time wisely...

today....
i spent most of the time at library....
did some research....no need to know about what k...
but i spent my time there from 11am-400pm...
reading...jotted down some informations...

today...
i updated my financial status....
actually i dont ever know how much money in my wallet....
and today i know how much....a little bit shocked....
i planned to bank in da money but i forgot da account no...
myb i'll find da account book tonight...

today...
i checked my phone inbox...
from da last 2 weeks...
there were about 20 messages that i read n ignore it...
i feel so sorry....especially to all my friends...
its not mean i starting to forget all of my friends....
its because....hurm....no reason...just can say sorry....

today...
i start thinking....
life actually is too short...so i need to make it worth...
start asking myself...
am i ready to continue my study???
study for what???
my intentions come frankly from my heart or just omong kosong???
in wht course???
am i ready to face da challenging life outside there???
and da most important thing...
am i already well prepared to see my Creator...
myb today was my last day....who knows???

hopefully...today will be da turning point....
insyaAllah tomorrow will be better than today...
just pray for that...n work hard...
"discipline" is da main key....
....chow.....

-mfr5071-

No comments: